Melissa brings over 20 years’ experience in Senior Medical Management with responsibilities in Human Resources, Insurance Contract Negations, Land and Building Acquisitions, and Clinical Operations. She is an energetic problem solver experienced in medical office start-ups and is a recognized team leader with proven negotiating skills lending to consensus building in an organization.
Dr. Carolina Issa joined Nevada Comprehensive Pain Center in 2015, as the Director of Clinical Operations. Originally trained as a medical doctor and clinical researcher, she brings significant operational experience to the Executive Team.
Dr. Julie Woodward was appointed Chief Operating Officer in 2016, with oversight of the company’s end-to-end operational delivery. In her role, she ensures succinct organization management, performance enhancement, strategic vision, and companywide business growth efforts.
- Caudal Epidural Steroid Injections
- Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Injections
- DRG Stimulators
- Facet Radiofrequency Denervation
- Hip Arthrogram with Anesthesia
- Hip Injections
- Knee Injections
- Occipital Nerve Block
- Occipital Nerve Radiofrequency Denervation
- Occipital Nerve Stimulator
- Peripheral Nerve Block
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulator
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Shoulder Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulator
- Stellate-Ganglion Block
- Sympathetic Block
- Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injections
- Translaminar Epidural Steroid Injections
- Trochanteric Bursa Injections